Economic and ecological hoses for the most various applications
Double Reinforcement Technology
Ibotec introduces the Double Reinforcement Technology (TDR) in Duplex range. This last generation technology, also named anti coil or anti twist system, consists in an overlap of two polyester yarn stitches that, as can be seen in the pictures, avoids the torsion and the folds that obstruct the use and the recoiling of the garden-hoses. The flow of water remains constant and this allows the use of the hose with higher pressure, obtaining greater resistance to constant use and, therefore, more durability of the garden-hoses.
Hoses in flexible PVC for the most various applications, from food, to industrial use and gardening.
Specialized irrigation range
Hose for specialized irrigation, providing high water savings and drip irrigation.
- MICROPERFURADA: Flexible flat hose with 3 microperforated ways, for microdiffusion irrigation.
- MICROPOROSA: Hose with porous structure that allows controlled and uniform distribution at low pressures, for localized irrigation of beds, hedges, shrubs and vegetable plantations.
- DRIPER IRRIGATION KIT: Versatile and modular system, low pressure for watering gardens, gardens, planters, hedges and pots.
Garden watering accessories
Plastic fittings with click system, versatile and modular, for intensive use with IBOTEC garden-hoses, at low and medium pressures.
Garden hoses in flexible PVC with plastic fittings, which allow versatile solutions and with different degrees of demand:
- DUPLEX: Hoses with Double Reinforcement Technology (TDR), prepared for the most demanding and intensive uses.
- DESIGN: Hoses for the most diverse applications and frequent use, gardening, food and industrial.
- ECOLÓGICA: Economic and ecological hoses for the most diverse applications, gardening, household, agricultural and construction.
Most requested products
Catalog | Sewer
The Fersil Group has a complete range of sewage piping systems, strongly implanted in the market, with a high level of customer satisfaction.
Buildings | Water and cable routing
The Fersil Group presents in this catalog several ranges of piping systems in thermoplastic materials for domestic hot water and heating networks, for the distribution of cold water with pressure and for electrical.
Infrastructures | Pressurized water and sewage, gas and electric
The Fersil Group's Infrastructures catalog brings together a set of high quality piping systems, in plastic material, applied to the exterior of buildings, in civil engineering public works.
Infrastructures | Sewage and drainage
The Fersil Group's Infrastructures catalog brings together a set of high-quality piping systems, in plastic material, applied to the exterior of buildings, in civil engineering public.
The Fersil Group's Agricultural Irrigation catalog brings together two very complete agricultural irrigation systems. The drip irrigation system and the sprinkler irrigation system.
In this catalog, we tell a story of the Fersil Group